- Training sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays 18:30 to 20.00. Always meeting at the track.
- You must not come to training if you have any of the following symptoms: A high temperature/fever – A new continuous cough – Loss or change to your sense of smell and/or taste.
- There are pacing charts on the ‘training schedule’ tab on the website along with being on the notice board at the track.
- On arrival to the track, please start warming up running around the track. Warm up drills will start at 18.40 and ideally you would have run 2-4 laps of the track before this time.
- Toilet facilities are available at Mascalls, we are advised there is one toilet at Putlands in use but will only allow one person into the building at a time.
- Bring a high vis vest to training, this is mandatory on all runs outside the track.
- Valuables left at owners’ risk inside the track.
Bookmark the permalink.